Gmail is the best and most using advertising supported email service available on web. Gmail is a free email service which is provided by Google. Gmail became available to general public from February 7th, 2007. At that time Gmail was in beta status. We can access or use Gmail service from the URL https://mail.google.com. In July 7, 2009 Gmail came up with other additional features and apps. Google developed its email service in more intuitive, useful and efficient way. With a single Gmail account we can walk through web, because nowadays everywhere we need an email address to do our work on web. Gmail enables us to use all Google’s products easily. With one Gmail account we can use Hangouts, Calendar, Google+, Google drive, Sheets, Forms, Slides, Docs and more. It became best email service with 420+ million users worldwide. Gmail was the first app in the Google play store to hit one billion installations on android devices. With Gmail spam filter feature user can avoid spam messages without worry. If you want to use Gmail service you should be registered or need to do Gmail Sign up. If already have an account and wanna know the process of Gmail Sign in then visit this link Gmail Sign in. Now, I will guide through the Gmail registration/Sign up process follow below steps to create a Gmail account.
How to create Gmail account (Gmail Sign Up)?
Here I have given complete guide for newbies but if you have basic internet knowledge then you can directly follow steps by looking at images.
- Hey newbie to create Gmail account or to Sign up for it at very first you need to visit Gmail’s service provider website or domain that is mail.google.com or visit gmail.com by clicking on it or from your URL bar then you will be taken to Gmail’s homepage.
- In Gmail’s home page if you look at the bottom of the page there just above the Google products icons we can see that it’s saying “One Google Account for everything Google” Yeah! That’s true with one Google account you can do everything with Google and above that a link saying “Create account” click on that to start Gmail Sign up registration. Do not get confused with the terms Gmail and Google account actually both are same.
- One more thing I need say that is if your browser doesn’t have any history related Gmail then you can see www.gmail.com landing page something different than as I said in the previous step. In that case the web page will be looks like below and at top right corner we can see “create account” button in blue color as usual click on it.
- After preceding with step 1 you will be landed on Gmail Sign up page there Sign up form will be seeable. Now we will start registration with field one that contains details about name of new user there we need to enter our first name in the field that says “First” and second name or last name in the field saying “Last”. Still if you have any doubt look below image for clarity.
- If it’s comes to next field it will ask for username of your new account. Your username gonna be useful everywhere, so choose a username in way that you should remember it easily. While choosing username you can include letters, numbers and periods. Choose a username and enter it in given username field then if that username you have chosen is available that’s ok otherwise you need to choose another one from yourself or suggested by Gmail just below username field. After creating Gmail account your email account will be shown as “firstname.lastname@example.org” it will be useful in future to share with others as a contact.
- Now most essential thing that is password field. Password of Gmail will serve best security to your account so you need to choose password in way that no one should guess it. If any asshole knows or he guesses your password then he can do lots of things with your account, so be careful while choosing any password. Make sure your password is strong by including numbers and special characters along with letters. Do same as you did now in the next field also retype same password and confirm it.
- Simple part of the registration is next filed, enter your birth date there choose month from drop-down. Enter correct details of date of birth because these details may be useful to recover your account in any case if you lost it.
- Gender: in this field you just need to choose gender of yours from given drop-down. Just click on the drop-down and choose “Male” if you are a Male, “Female” if you are a Female else finally you don’t have any other option just choose “other”.
- Enter correct mobile number in the given mobile number field because need your mobile number for your Gmail account recovery in case if you forgot your “password” or “username” and at the end of this registration your mobile number will be verified. Mobile number should be in correct format, select your country code from drop-down.
- If you already have any other email address or Gmail address enter here. This might be useful for your account recovery procedure. Don’t worry if haven’t an email because this is optional.
- It’s time to prove that you are not a robot. You can do it by entering text in the “type the text” box that is visible in the given image. If the given text is not clearly visible then you can reload for new one. Here we can also use audio challenge instead of typing. Simply you can skip this step and prove yourself by phone verification for that check the box available just above text image saying “Skip this verification (phone verification may be required)”. Still confused? Follow as shown in below image.
- Finally one more step, now it’s time for mobile verification. We can verify our mobile number by text message or voice call. Select text message option or Voice call option by given radio buttons. Click on below “Continue” blue button. Now, you will receive text message from Google containing information about verification code enter it in the given text box and press continue. You have successfully created Gmail account. Now to know login process visit Gmail Sign in
I am finishing this article with few words. Now you can use your Gmail account anywhere on the internet whenever you need it as “email@example.com”. You can share it with your friends as a email contact and enjoy every inch of Google with Google account. Next time when you want to login visit www.gmail.com or mail.google.com.
You can also read about other Email services: – Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL mail and Rediffmail.
Click any of the below button to Encourage our group.