Rediffmail is a web based or online email service which is provided by Rediff.com. This email service is one of the best and fast growing email services; it has nearly 100 million enrolled users. It has simple and great feature that is unlimited storage space, unlimited storage space will be available for each user who enrolled with www.rediff.com. In 2006, Rediff moved to an AJAX-based mail interface. Rediffmail likewise permits clients to send and get sends in numerous Indian languages on Microsoft Windows. Rediffmail is additionally accessible on mobiles through the free versatile application. In October 2010, Rediff.com launched a paid mobile email service named “Rediffmail NG” with backing for all mobile phone stages including Symbian, Java and Android. In addition, it also offers synchronization between user’s mobile phones and PC. As I already told you that it offers unlimited storage the POP3, IMAP mail protocols. To use Rediff email service one must get registered or enrolled with Rediff. Scroll down below for Rediffmail sign up routine. Simply follow given Rediffmail sign up steps and get registered with Rediff easily.
You May also Read: How to Root Android
Perhaps, if you are here to know about Rediffmail sign in procedure then you will not find any guide about Rediffmail login. Why? Because signing into Rediff email is too simple and explaining it below will lengthen this post and consume your time. So, simply remember your username and password chosen while signing up. After completion of sign up procedure visit http://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/login.cgi and provide two security credentials username, password. Click on Go.
Rediffmail sign up procedure or Create Rediffmail account by following below given steps.
- Visit http://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/login.cgi to begin Rediffmail enrollment process. When you went by above URL then we will be taken to Rediffmail login page.
- At Rediffmail login page underneath of sign in fields you can see a blue line saying create a new account. Simply tap on it to start Rediffmail email account registration.
- In the first field enter full name of yours. Full name incorporates your first and last name.
- In the accompanying field pick Rediffmail ID or username for your Rediffmail account. You can check availability of username or ID by tapping on check availability. Perhaps that picked username is not available then you can choose one from proposals given below to “check availability” button.
- Password field is the most vital field among every one of these fields in light of the fact that this is the fundamental security certification for sign in or login strategy. You need to pick password in a way that that it ought to be inconceivable or unbreakable by others. Re-type password for confirmation in the next field also.
- Now, enter alternative email address for security purpose. Perchance if you lost or forgot your precious password then you can retrieve it by using alternative email address. This alternate email address field is optional if you don’t have an alternate email then check or click on given box saying “click on if you don’t have an alternative email”. Perhaps if you don’t have an alternate email then you have to answer for a security question. Choose question from drop down list and answer for that question in the given answer field, this will be helpful in case if you lost password.
- Upcoming fields are too simple to complete. Here in the first field simply provide your mobile number for recovery support, while providing mobile number you should choose your country code from the drop-down. In the very next field select date of birth from the given drop downs. After that your Gender will be asked in the next field. Select gender from the two buttons. It’s time to choose your living country, just select your country from the given drop-down.
- We are coming to the end of the registration but, before that you have to prove that you are not a robot by entering shown text of the image in the given text-box.
- Finally click on “Create my account” button which is located at the end of the registration in light green and white mixer.
- After clicking on create my account you will be asked to provide some more information about education, occupation and bla bla bla. At the end click on Go to inbox now, you are at your inbox page. It’s time to have fun with Rediffmail account.